Plains Title was formed in January 2016 by Jack Dwyer, Peggy Barnum, and LeighAnn Knopp. Plains Title is licensed to issue title insurance in North Dakota and Minnesota, and it is an agent for Westcor Land Title Insurance Company. Our experienced staff, including a licensed attorney, is capable of effectively handling all your real estate title and closing needs. We are also members of the Fargo–Moorhead Chamber of Commerce, and affiliate members of the Fargo–Moorhead Area Association of Realtors and the North Dakota Land Title Association.
Plains Title’s mission is to be a title company driven by exceptional customer service, efficiency, and a commitment to excellence to exceed all expectations. We are not a big corporate company, and we do not aim to be. We are locally owned, with all owners living right here in North Dakota. Jack, Peggy, and LeighAnn have all lived in the Fargo–Moorhead area for several years, and it’s the place we call home. We understand the importance of our local economy and supporting other local businesses. When you walk through our doors, we want you to feel like part of our family.
We strive to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Interact positively with our customers to develop lasting relationships
- Find practical solutions to title issues
- Provide a stable and comfortable working environment which allows our employees to grow personally and professionally
- Be a resource for local agents and lenders to turn to for expertise and to grow their knowledge base
Plains Title doesn’t seek to be the biggest title company, but to be the best title company and employer as viewed by our customers and employees due to our commitment to their success as well as our own.