Our staff is our Family. Plains Title has been very blessed to have employees who genuinely love their jobs and enjoy working with each other. We work hard but always try to find some time to have fun with each other and help each other grow both personally and professionally. We strive to treat our customers as family too and to use our experienced and knowledgeable staff to make an enjoyable closing experience and get the job done right the first time!
- Jack Dwyer Email: jack(at)ndwaterlaw(dot)com Jack graduated from Concordia College in 2004 with a degree in accounting and then from the UND School of Law in 2009. His interest in real estate law sparked during law school, and he has had several years of experience with title opinions and title insurance. He also runs the Dywer Law Firm in Fargo, and besides real estate he has a busy practice dealing with ND water law! He is also a busy husband and father of 4.
- Peggy Barnum Email: peggy(at)plainstitlellc(dot)com Peggy is a Fargo native who graduated from UND with a degree in Psychology. Peggy heads the Title Dept., and she has over 25 years of experience in the title insurance industry. She has extensive knowledge of North Dakota and Minnesota real estate law and title standards. There aren’t many title issues that Peggy can’t find a solution to! She continually goes above and beyond to make sure our closing transactions go smoothly. Peggy loves spending time at the lake, and she is very close to her family. She keeps busy with her 3 sons and nieces and nephews.
- LeighAnn Knopp Email: leighann(at)plainstitlellc(dot)com LeighAnn graduated from UND in 2002 with degrees in Marketing and Management. She started as a real estate closer in Fargo soon after, and she now heads the Closing Dept. at Plains Title. Having the opportunity to partner with Jack and Peggy to open Plains Title was a dream come true! Even after 14 years, each new closing is an opportunity to learn something new, and nothing makes LeighAnn happier than customers leaving the closing table with a smile on their face! LeighAnn loves spending time with her husband and being a soccer mom to son Lucas!
- Kari Carlascio Email: kari(at)plainstitlellc(dot)com Kari was born and raised in the Fargo–Moorhead area. She has a vast background including 13 years in the banking industry and 10 years selling real estate. She also has 5 years in the title insurance industry, and she joined Plains Title in August 2016 as a real estate closer. Her knowledge and industry relationships have been a huge asset to Plains Title. Customer service is a top priority for Kari! She loves spending time with family and friends, especially at the lake, and “trying” to play golf.
- Ryan Huber Email: ryan(at)plainstitlellc(dot)com Ryan joined our Plains Title team in March of 2018 as a Real Estate Closer. Ryan moved to the area from Bismarck to attend MN State University Moorhead where he graduated with a degree in Secondary Education. He lives now in Fargo with his wife and their puppy. He also enjoys bartending and playing softball. Ryan especially enjoys first time homebuyers and meeting new people.